ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING DATA PROTECTION
In accordance with the principles of legality and loyalty in the processing of personal data established in the European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 and Organic Law 3/2018 on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, We inform users and visitors about our personal data protection policy.
¿WHO IS THE RESPONSIBLE PARTY OF THE PROCESSING?
Company: GREENALIA, S.A
Address: Plaza María Pita 10, 1º, 15001, A Coruña
Telephone number: +34 981482100
Email address: lopd[@]greenalia.es
WHAT IS OUR PURPOSE WHEN PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
We collect various personal data for different processes, each one for a specific purpose.
- The data gathered through the contact link featured on our website under the same name, is processed with the purpose of responding to your query.
- The data gathered through the client file is processed with the purpose of opening your client file and allowing us to conduct business transactions with you.
- This webpage uses technical cookies exempt from (prior) consent and infobolsa cookies to display information in real-time about stock “quotes” without gathering user data.
- The data collected through the employment application form are processed in order to be included in the process of selection of candidates / employment selection process.
- When exchanging e-mails, the data that may be contained within, including within the attachments, is incorporated where appropriate to data processing with the purpose of responding to the received query or request and, where appropriate, is incorporated into the client’s file. The information exchanged is confidential and cannot de disclosed to unauthorised parties.
- We send institutional communications, news and commercial information to our distribution lists.
WHAT IS THE LIGITIMATION / LIGITIMISATION REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
Processing based on the consent of the interested party.
Processing of data received through links or contact forms or the talent management form or portal.
Processing of data collected through cookies that are accepted by the user. Data processing related to our newsletter or information news.
Processing based on the execution of a contract or pre-contractual measures.
In the case of the treatment related to the client file, the legitimacy is based on the fulfillment of a contract and the legitimate interest of the Person Responsible for the Treatment.
The processing of data of candidates and job applicants once they have been selected for a job.
FOR HOW LONG IS YOUR DATA STORED?
The data collected through the client file shall be stored for as long as the contractual relationship is valid and upon finalising, for at least a further five years.
The data collected through the contact link shall be stored no longer than twelve months unless in the case of an existing client or when an order is placed, in which case the data shall be stored shall be stored for as long as the contractual relationship is valid and upon finalising, for at least a further five years.
The data related to your CV shall not be stored for periods longer than 12 months.
The data exchanged through e-mail shall be conserved for at least 5 years. After this period of time, the data shall be destroyed.
WHO IS YOUR DATA SHARED WITH?
The data collected from our webpage (located within the E.U. territory) through the contact link or forms, are received through an e-mail service which uses Microsoft Outlook 365 and it’s services are located in EU territory.
Where appropriate and depending on the query received through the contact form and in the case of application of employment, your data may be shared with those companies of the Group most suited to your query and/or application and which may be consulted here.
Data relating to commercial operations and transactions of goods and services may be communicated to financial institutions for the purposes of invoicing, collections/ charges? or payments, as well as to the Agencia Tributaria (Spanish central Tax authority)
In any case and within the legally foreseen cases, they may be communicated to third parties.
NTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
International data transfers do not take place.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
The personal data owner has the right to:
- Access their data
- Rectify their data
- Delete their data
In some cases and in accordance with specific regulations, you may
- Transfer their data to another Responsible Party
- Object to all or part of the process
- Limit the use of their personal data
Interested parties may withdraw consent for any treatment provided data at any time.
Should those rights not be fulfilled, a right of recourse may be filed to the Autoridad de Protección de Datos (Data Protection Authority), C/ Jorge Juan 6, 28001, Madrid.
ABSENCE OF AUTOMATED DECISION PROCESSES
The data being processed is not subject to automated decision processes.
Greenalia, has adapted appropriate organizational and technical security measures so that the data processing is carried out with all the security measures and guarantees for the interested party.
UPDATING THE DATA PROTECTION POLICY